Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spooky Bat Ushers in the Halloween Month

So I guess there is no better way to welcome in the month of Halloween than to have a bat hanging out on the wall of your front porch all day.

I thought I had seen a bat fly out of my garage when I opened it up the other day, but I didn't think it could have been a bat, so I dismissed it as a bird. But when my friend Amy came over yesterday she saw the bat hanging above our front door. I can't use the front door, we have to go out through the garage, that little thing scares me, he looks like he is ready to jump at you!

Maybe he felt at home because of our Happy Halloween vinyl on our front door :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Yikes that's a scary looking thing!! I like your vinyl though.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

That is quite freaky. Be careful.

GroverFamily said...

i think i would have the bat removed and replace it with a fake one!