Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Birthday

I can't believe we are almost half way through October.  My daughter's first birthday part is next Friday.  Yikes - I haven't even picked a theme or designed the invites.  I thought I had three weeks still.  Looks like we will be designing, making and delivering invitations this week :)

I have turned to Kara's Party Ideas for inspiration.  Why am I having such a hard time picking a theme!











While searching I stumbled upon
Kate Landers Events:







And I am loving this cake - but I am thinking pink instead of black.

(From InStyle)

2 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

I can't believe how over the top these parties look. I am so jealous of the ambition, vision and energy it must have taken to make these parties happen!

Lynnette said...

I agree - and they are Expensive! to have someone put one together for you. We will see what I can do on a super small budget :)