Thursday, March 24, 2011

Party Streamers and More

(Sorry it's been a few days - but my kids are well again - and I am now happy and rested)

I love this new take on a party streamer for party decor.


Oh Happy Day give you the tools you need to make your own!


I love how she did the colors in a rainbow style, instead of mixing them all up.


P is for Party showcased this lovely pink party with tulle and pom poms

via here


This is definitely the first time I have seen this - so cute - extra large paper flowers all over the wall.

via here

I have done the whole pom pom thing for my kids parties, but I love the mass amount here - mixed with paper chains - Paper Chains! seriously - who would have thought they could be so cute.

via here


Streamers and ribbon on a string is such a great idea too:
via here

via here

I especially love this - because I am all about making sure your guests have a party feel before they even walk in the door decorating the outside is so key :)

via here

No comments: