Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chaise Lounges and English Gardens

I have always wanted the perfect window space looking out onto an immaculate english garden.
And for this divine space, I have always wanted a chaise lounge:


I love everything about this room.  The weathered door, the style of the chaise, the pottery.
etsy.com


This speaks more to my modern side.  Love the clean crisp lines and colors.


Is that velvet?  LOVE IT!  Adore the pillows and the fireplace as well.
weheartit.com


And for a very modern and clean look. . . 
Love the pop of the yellow color in the room.
mydesignchic



desiretoinspire


And for my english garden:


traditionalhome

 hgtv


 



I wouldn't mind a mansion or castle to go with my garden :)



francealacarte




1 comment:

ambienceoutdoorfurniture.com said...

That is one sweet daybed. Heading over to check out your post!
chaise lounges