Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eat in Kitchens


While continuing to design our floor plan I can't decide if I want a more separate eating area or an 
Eat in Kitchen.
We don't have a formal dining but maybe I can do both a semi formal and an eat in kitchen 
(on the smaller side)



This one is perfect size.  Just for kids for breakfast or a quick lunch by yourself.
Love the seating and the lighting!


I love the look of these full dining table inside of the kitchen, but I am so used to having a kitchen island in the middle that I don't know if I could functionally pull this off.


This is more of what I currently have designed.
A partial eat in/bench buffet style and then an informal dining off to the side.


This design would give me the best of both.  The kitchen island and the eat in seating.


I don't know that I have seen a super long bench like this before with a table only take up part of it - but I love everything about it, especially the colors.


This one is just breathtaking and classic.


Which one is your favorite?

No comments: