Thursday, January 20, 2011

Berkley's First Birthday - Princess Theme

I can't believe I never posted about my daughters First Birthday!  I guess thats what happens when - between Halloween and Christmas there are two of my children's birthdays, 5 family birthdays and of course Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I had so much fun putting this party together.  I wasn't sure on the theme at first, but I of course ended up doing the whole princess thing :)


My friend made this adorable hat - the cutest party hat I have ever seen.


The candy jars were the funnest thing to plan and put together.



This cake was a 2 AM disaster, but I think it ended up looking OK in the end - not what I had envisioned though :)
 


I got the idea from a local cupcake shop to add the tiara's to the cupcake frosting tops - ADORABLE!



This outfit inspired the colors for the party.


To see her invitations click HERE

To see where I found some of my supplies click HERE

and - To see some of the parties I used for inspiration click HERE

No comments: