Friday, July 29, 2011

The Fanny Pack is Back

I remember going to Disneyland in the 80s when I was about 7 years old.  I bought a brand new outfit from GAP - I had saved up all of my money and bought the most hideous neon plaid shorts and neon green shirt - and I LOVED them.  But most of all I loved my fanny pack.  And although practical, especially when you are on vacation - (because who wants to lug a purse around the city) - I haven't been able to get myself to ever wear one since.  Until . . . .


I found Kinies - based out of Malaysia.


How adorable are these!


And they are called Waist Purses - not fanny packs :)


She also had an adorable bow purse I would love to have!


Check out everything in her shop HERE


1 comment:

two birds said...

wow...she really did a great job of bringing these back! i would wear these in an instant! and that last bag...want!