Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nursery Sneak Peak

After two boys we are having a GIRL! Not till next month, but I am starting to get the nursery ready. For now we have to share a room with the baby till we move to a bigger house next year, so it's not my dream nursery, but I think I can get it pretty close :)
Instead of a mobile - since I could never find one I like for my boys, I opted for these pom pom balls, and I love them.


I also want to incorporate some of the decor that I had in my room growing up:

Like my favorite set of books, Beatrix Potter.


My kissing couple.


and My Humpty Dumpty plate (i used to have another plate of red riding hood, but my first son broke that one, so I am left with only one plate)

I'm still planning on how to pull everything together. I have some beautiful prints from a great etsy shop I can't wait to show off, stay posted as I finish up :)

No comments: