Monday, September 14, 2009

Working Vacation Sale


I am taking a working vacation. I know, I know, it's not the best vacation in the world, but I am swamped with work and want to be able to work on our website, new vinyl designs, our catalog and some new product we will be introducing in a couple of weeks, which we are very excited about!

So we are having what we call a 1, 2, 3, 4 Sale in our etsy shop.
Here's the details of the sale:

1, 2, 3, 4 SALE!!!!

Dates: Sunday Sept. 13th - Sunday Sept. 27th
Orders will starts shipping out Monday - Sept. 28th


Order 1 decal - receive our "birds on blossom" decal (pictured above) for free - approx. size: 3" x 12" - color: black

Order 2 decals - receive free decal plus 15% off your order

Order 3 decals - receive free decal plus 25% off your order

Order 4+ decals - receive free decal plus 35% off your order

Discounts will be given at time of shipment.
I will have access to my email so you can email me with any questions - {janeymacpress@gmail.com}

Custom orders not included in sale.

No comments: