Friday, January 29, 2010

Toy Labels





With a 3 year old and an 18 month old, I feel like I am eternally picking up toys. And for some crazy reason, I feel the need to have the toys organized. My kids are still learning what toys go where at the end of the day, so I thought I would create these toy labels to help them out.


I had so much fun making these, I think I will add labels to our pantry shelves, then my husband will know where everything goes ;)



I guess all of this organizing helps me to feel like I am on top of the CHAOS.
My friend told me something the other day - which I am going to make into a vinyl decal because it is oh so true. We were talking about being homemaker's and she said " . . . hopelessly trying to organize chaos." SO TRUE :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lynnette! You are so amazing and creative! Only you could think of something so simple and ingenious as this! I know that people would love this!

~Brad Pedersen