Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vinyl on Canvas

We have had a lot of customers order vinyl to apply to canvas boards. It's a great way to have cute vinyl wall decor, but the ability to be able to move it around if you rearrange the room or take it with you if you move. We finally tested it out for ourselves.

We bought some prestretched canvas, painted it and applied the vinyl. I love the way it turned out. We are having fun playing with the vinyl on different items. Our new/second vinyl shop will feature our sale vinyl items and our vinyl art and craft items, and hopefully soon - our vinyl for laptops.

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

I love the canvas idea. What a great way to be ablet to take it with you when you move. I am going to try that. I need to order some stuff from you. What is the best way to do that?
I love all your ideas. You have great talent! Thanks for sharing with all of us.