Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We have moved



We just moved our office this last weekend. Things have been CRAZY!
I miss my best employee (and friend) Lisa (who also blogs here)
Thank goodness she will still be working for me from Utah!!!
Lisa has kept me sane through this last month of a whirlwind.

I found the spot today for the new Janey Mac headquarters.
It is an unfinished basement in the new house that we will be moving into.
Well the house isn't new (but it is new to us!)

I will post pictures as we work our way through setting up, decorating and organizing our new space!

Life has many adventures - It's time to embrace another one :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lynette, we already are missing your family! I'm sorry we didn't get to say goodbye, but I hope things work out a little better for you there. You are welcome at our home any time and will always be an amazing friend. I'm glad I got to know you and wish you all the best!

Lisa Henderson said...

I bet it is a relief to have a place to settle into.

Call me!