Monday, February 28, 2011

Pink - Baby Showers!

One of my favorite party site Kara's Party Ideas just posted about this adorable Little Pink Birdie Baby Shower.


I love the birdcage stacked on top of the cake plate tier.

Embellishing the top of glass candy jars is one of my favorite parts to creating a candy buffet.


I wish I had gone to this shower just for the yummy looking treats!



Here's another from her site:
Pink Zebra Theme






These cake balls are way more time consuming than they look - her's are adorable!


I think labels are a key finishing touch to any party buffet.


And just one more pink one - because I love circus themes!!!



1 comment:

hello said...

ray ban 3186 sunglasses is the hottest jebdubng sunglasses with the top quality and good price. Top Fashion sunglasses. ray ban 3212 is a upgrade model of 3211, it has 3211's character but a better
one, that's why it owns so many fans. ray ban 3269 sunglasses is the hottest sunglasses with the top quality and good price. Top Fashion sunglasses. ray ban 3322 series glasses and sunglasses are fashion and cool..The more ray ban 3359 and ray ban sunglasses you buy,the more discounts you will get.