Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Free Christmas Printables

Hello blog buddies, and happy day before Thanksgiving! 
As I'm sure is the case with most of ya'll, today is going to consist mostly of cooking and baking and getting ready to stuff your face to the absolute brim tomorrow. A lot of work this Thanksgiving, but completely worth it once that glorious food hits your stomach. Now as much as I would love to come and individually help each one of you're Thanksgiving day preparations, I sadly haven't been able to convince father time to cooperate. So, instead, I thought I could at least help make your Christmas a little easier by sharing with you all two of our brand new Christmas printables. 

Each of these lovely little guys come in the size 8x10 and, just to make them even better, are completely free of charge. To download one of your own all you have to do is follow the link posted beneath each photo :)  

Enjoy!! And happy prep day! 







No comments: