Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vinyl Anyone?

Today I am going to take a brief moment to share with you all a little story. About a year and a half ago (when the chevron craze was in full swing) I had the brilliant idea to hand paint a chevron pattern across my rather large wall. I bought paint, tape, brushes, and proceeded to spend the next two days taping and painting my little heart out. Though in the end I loved it (mostly due to the fact that I was so proud of myself for finishing) it's safe to say that it was far from perfect and caused more than just a few grey hairs.
Now you may be asking yourself, why is she telling me this story? What does this have to do with Janey Mac? Well, I'm telling you this story because my life would have been so much easier, and my wall so much cuter, if I had only known about these new vinyl wall decal designs before. Lucky for you though, you will not have to suffer my same fate.

Here is a look at a few of the new vinyl wall decal designs that just hit our Etsy shop :) 





P.S. If you head over to our Etsy Shop You can get the amazing wall decal below for 20% Off!! 



Have a lovely day! 





No comments: