Saturday, July 31, 2010

The House that Janey Built - Polka Dots and Roses

I have been trying to finish decorating my house - but I feel like I have decorator's block - (if that exists)
I decided to focus on one room at a time - I have so many to do lists for each room, I felt I would be more effective completing one at a time - I am a little A.D.D. :)

So I have decided to start with the kids bedrooms - First my Daughters'. Then the boys'.


So I was trying to decide what I wanted to decorate her floating shelves with - and I saw a polka dot teapot - HOW ADORABLE!



I just ordered the following fabrics:

Color palette is: Pinks, Red, Celery Green, Dark Brown, and a little Pale Yellow and Aqua

A few of my pics for inspiration:

And I am going to attempt to make a couple of pieces from new favorite website:
Knock-OffWood

I am in LOVE with this kitchen!!

I'll keep you posted as I CREATE!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sharonabelle said...

Can't wait to see it! I have just finished my boy's room, working in my kitchen, and then on to my girl's room. I may just wait so I can gather inspirations from you! =)

Lisa Henderson said...

Oh I love it!