Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Spotlight - New York City


I have always wanted to move to New York City. When I graduated high school I was all ready to go (I'll admit I didn't have any concrete plans) but my mom convinced me to move to Phoenix. Now nearly ten years later, married and with three kids, I still have a desire to move to New York.


I think moving there will always be a dream, but I do hope to vacation there this fall.
So I need to start saving for all the wonderful shopping!!!


Until then - I dream of what it would be like to live there (but only for a brief moment)
then I am drawn back into reality and I take my kids to the park to play :)

Have any of you ever lived in NY, or dream of living there?

3 comments:

Holyoke Home said...

I prefer to visit for a long weekend. It's too expensive to live there.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

How fun. I would love to go there.

AnnaOj said...

Have I dreamed of living in NYC? Only always. In some lofty apartment with a roommate, a la FRIENDS. (: Haha, but realistically, I would probably live in state- and drive into the city for all the fun stuff.